Thomas is a young wizard who lives with his uncle Artem in his magical pet shop. One day Thomas gets an F in 'Magical Spell Words' so he is ordered to study. But while carrying the book down the stairs, he accidentally falls and hits his uncle and makes a mess of things. His uncle is angry and so casts a spell on Thomas and now Thomas finds himself inside the book on the subject that he got an F on! Now Thomas must find his way out of the book, but will he be able to do it? It's up to you to help him!
A word game like no other!
- Have fun creating paths of words to help Thomas reach the end of the book.
- Create extremely long words
- Pickup x2 and x3 word items for massive scores!
- Endless fun with the hangman style guess-the-word minigame.
- Magical helper items help you create long words
- Includes over 200,000 words to play with, based on words valid in Scrabble!
- Also includes a full dictionary so you can learn what those words mean!
Word game lovers don't miss this game!
If you like Scrabble or Crosswords, you'll love this game!
Thomas and the Magical Words is a free trial software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-11-03. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP.
Thomas and the Magical Words (version 1.10) has a file size of 16.61 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 182 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.